Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Right now shutterfly is having a 30% off sale on their holiday cards. I thought I would share this with you because in the past I have had great service and unbelievable products come from shutterfly.

First, when our daughter was born, we ordered our birth announcements from shutterfly. In fact we used the design template “Welcome Sweet Girl, Birth Announcement” by Stacey Claire Boyd. I was utterly amazed at the quality of the cards we received. They were extremely heavy and beautifully printed. The other nice thing about shutterfly cards is that they are “sustainably forested.” This is something that is very important to our family.

After our great experience with our birth annoucments we decided to order a photo book from the site as well. We purchased a 8X8 hardcover photo book that we customized with black and white photos from our daughters first year of life. The pictures came out amazing and the design tool on their website was extremely easy to use. Customizing the photo book and editing all of my photos only took me about 1.5 hours (start to finish). I have ordered from other photo sites in the past and I have found that shutterfly’s design tools are much easier and less complicated to use.

This year for my families Christmas cards I am planning on using the design template “keep believing” by Stacy Claire Boyd. I just love the black and white design. There is something about black and white photographs that have always intrigued me. I love how innocent a child’s picture looks when developed in black and white. The unique writing and splash of red color in this card draw your eye to it. I can’t seem to look away.

So this year when your thinking about designing your holiday photo cards I suggest you check out shutterfly.com. they have a huge selection of new designs and offer a variety of sizes to choose from. There are 4X8 cards, 5X7 cards (my personal favorite because you can frame them after the holidays), 5X5 cards, and folded cards. It doesn’t matter what your preferences are…shutterfly has something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment